Risk analysis (in Russian Обоснование безопасности - ОБ ) also called Justification of Safety (Jos) it is that document that determines the safety of machines and equipment according to the technical CU-TR regulations of the Eurasec standard.
The purpose of introducing the so-called ОБ into the documents that must be produced for obtaining conformity is certainly the protection and safety of the environment and of people, ensuring an efficient operation of the equipment as well as an adequate level of safety of the people.
For example: "according to article 2 of the technical regulation of the Customs Union "TR CU 010/2011 On the safety of machinery and equipment" the manufacturers, suppliers, technicians of the countries in here apply the regulation must develop and (or) have the document "Safety justification for machinery and equipment".
As it is easy to understand, this is a document expressly required by technical regulations and therefore mandatory
In the territory of the Customs Union (Eurasec), the Justification Safety is developed and drafted on the basis of the GOST R 54122-2010 standard "Safety of machinery and equipment - Safety analysis requirements".
The Justification of Safety document must contain the following chapters:
- Title page containing the name and / or symbol in reference to the equipment;
- Introduction contains all the general information;
- The main parameters and characteristics of the equipment;
- The general principles for ensuring security;
- Reliability Requirements;
- Requirements for staff;
- Risk analysis on the use of the equipment;
- Safety requirements for starting up the equipment;
- Features management requirements to ensure safety during operation of the equipment;
- Environmental management requirements for commissioning, use and disposal of equipment;
- Collection of requirements and analysis of safety information during commissioning, use and disposal of equipment;
- Safety requirements for the disposal of the equipment
All, Of course in Russian language